Most homeowners or business owners are not aware that air pollution is one of the most pressing concerns nowadays. Luckily, many companies are marketing services and products that are intended to enhance the quality of your indoor air. Probably, you already have received a coupon on your mail, or seen an advertisement, or you have been approached by a company offering clean your air ducts as a means of enhancing the quality of your office or home’s air quality.
You are aware that replacing your business or home’s heating and cooling system could be very expensive; but with a proper care and cleaning of air duct, hassles could be avoided. The great way of keeping your air conditioning and heating systems effectiveness is to have them thoroughly cleaned. Cleaning your systems might include cleaning the fans, heat exchangers cooling coils as well as drain pans. The process produces debris, allergens, mold and dust. Therefore, it is very smart to call a professional cleaner in your area. It is both cost-saving and time efficient to clean your heating and cooling systems and air ducts simultaneously.
Air duct cleaning should be done in connection to a certain event like a part of regular maintenance, recent fire or home or office remodel. Keeping a regular cleaning is done for different reasons depending on the condition and location of the system. For example, air duct cleaning in Phoenix is done due to dust connected along with residing in a desert.
Air duct cleaning has become a dedicated service business. You can find many professional air duct cleaners, such as this company, who will provide comprehensive duct cleaning services. Many of these companies advertise in newspapers, TV, coupons, on the radio and even on mails. Their ads often mention improved air quality as the main benefit, but improved system efficiency is one of the major advantages of cleaning your air cuts. Having a clean system that runs more effectively causing it to work less saves you money, lessens wear and tear on your system, preventing costly replacements, and repairs.
Reasons Why You Should Clean your Air Ducts
Understanding regarding the possible benefits and the possible issues of air duct cleaning is quite limited. Given that the conditions in every home and office are different, it is not possible to simplify regarding whether or not air duct cleaning in your office and home would be beneficial. However, it is still important that you understand the benefits you will get once you conduct this cleaning:
- Allergies – all individual who experience from allergies understand completely that keeping an allergen free business and home is important in lessening their allergy indications. Having a professionally cleaned system reduces the amounts of allergens that are generated into offices and homes.
- Lower Utility Bills – having your office and home’s air duct clean could save you up to 21% on an individuals’ monthly energy bill. This just denotes that having even one-fourth of an inch of dust eliminated from your air ducts could save you huge amount of cash. Depending on the size of your office or house, such savings could be anywhere from a small dollars every year to undress, or probably thousands of dollar for a very huge home or establishment. According to the research conducted by the US EPA, heat and air conditioning might enable systems to run more effectively through removing the debris from the sensitive mechanical components. Effective and clean systems are far less likely to breakdown, normally operate more and have a longer life span compare to dirty systems.
- Health and Wellness – keeping your office and home healthy at all times can often obtain by keeping clean air ducts. You will find countless microscopic particles like pollen, dust, pet dander, mold as well as mildew that are quite often generated throughout a person’s office, home or some place of business when stuff are not stored periodically and thoroughly cleaned.
- Preventive Maintenance – failing to maintain your regular maintenance and upkeep on your heating and air conditioning systems is just one of the many reasons as to why there are over 90% of such systems might tend to breakdown. Whenever these kind of systems start to show indications of wear and start to breakdown, it will most of the times denotes that huge stress at the same time costly repair are in the exact future of the business and homeowner.
- Odors – periodic cleaning of your air duct would also aid to help remove foul and offensive odors and musty smells from businesses and homes. Many times shows that such odors will grow if water has gone through the duct system. Hence, any time a business and home end up along with the water on their ducts, after a fire or from a flood; they must be able to employ a professional who will give them home duct cleaning services.
How often should your Heat and Air Conditioning systems be cleaned?
This depends on many factors, but it is in the best interest of business and homeowners to clean their duct system annually. Some of the stuff that might lead home and business owner to consider professional cleaning includes:
- Pets which shed high number of dander and hair
- Smokers in the household
- Residents that has asthma and allergies who may gain from the drop in the amount of air pollutants in the office or home heat and air conditioning systems
- Prior to occupancy of a new property
- After home and office renovations or remodeling
Keep in mind that cleanliness in your home and office is a great health concern for the well being and health of many individuals. Your home and office must be the place where you will feel most comfortable and be able to relax. However, if you are getting concerned along with the health issues for because of the surrounding around you, your home and office might not be as comfortable as you wanted. Thus, cleaning the air duct system is essential.